Saturday, 17 August 2013

The ABC tells me what I already knew

I decided to take the ABC's Vote Compass quiz, and it marks me pretty much where I thought I was - although perhaps not as socially liberal as I thought. I'm not sure what questions I lost points on that score were. I'm with the Greens on social issues and slightly more economically centrist than Labor.

I'm still undecided as to my vote on election day. Preferences will make it a vote for Labor as I don't think the minor parties and independents have a chance. I suspect I will will vote for the Greens in the House of Representatives, and either Greens or Wikileaks in the Senate.

If nothing else, making them my first preference means electoral funding goes to them rather than the Labor or Liberal parties. Wouldn't it be nice if more people voted for minor parties just to take money from the big two? Donate $2.48 to the Greens by voting for them.

No comments :

Post a Comment