Saturday, 18 May 2013

Dogs welcome

As I often do on weekends, I crashed at Fratelli on Trinity this morning and tucked into the eggs benedict with prosciutto (the best eggs benedict I've tasted, in part due to the perfect hollandaise sauce). I overheard the owner letting the staff know of a new booking for "two people and two dogs". The waiter immediately wandered over to a front row table and put out the reserved sign. The table has an umbrella extending shade onto the grass, and I've noticed dogs there before with bowls of water.

It's the first time I have heard bookings explicitly for dogs at a cafe. While I'm not a dog person, it's nice to hear our pets being included. If you're walking your dogs at Trinity Beach and want a nice breakfast, it's probably best to book ahead and specify that your pooches will be with you.

Not being a dog person, so I'm not 100% sure why I'm drawing attention to this. Please make sure your dogs are well trained and will be quiet when you're there.

No comments :

Post a Comment