Saturday, 9 March 2013

Needing barramundi pellets in Cairns?

I had previously bought my baramundi pellets from Pet Cafe at Smithfield, but due to lack of demand they won't be stocking them any more. They were down to 8mm pellets when I last purchased, and these were a little smaller than I really wanted.

I dropped into NQ Stockfeed last weekend to see if they had anything suitable, but they only had 8mm pellets in stock. I asked about larger pellets and the staff member said it would be no problem, just give them a few days to get them in from their Tablelands store. True to their word, a couple of days later I got a call saying 15mm pellets were now in stock, and I dropped in this morning to pick up a 5 kilogram bag for $20 - which is excellent value.

So, if you have a pet barra of any size and need some pellets, head to NQ Stockfeeds and Farm Supplies at Walkers Road (behind the Go Kart Track on the Captain Cook Highway).

No comments :

Post a Comment