Friday, 18 May 2012

Mitt Romney does Bill Shorten?

Our Minister for Employment and Workplace Relations Bill Shorten made international news with a lovely example of blind loyalty to Julia Gillard:
I understand that the Prime Minister's addressed this in a press conference in Turkey in the last few hours so I haven't seen what she's said but let me say I support what it is that she said.
Now US Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has tried to outdo Shorten with:
I stand by what I said, whatever it was.
With Mitt "Etch-a-Sketch" Romney being legendary for conflicting himself given enough time (sometimes a matter of days), thiss is probably a statement he sshould make more often.

1 comment :

  1. Hey, go easy on Mitt! He was afterall the only serious non-fruitloop Republican candidate :-)

    ReplyDelete